A smaller market bag for quick adventures and special lunches. Featuring soft leather handles for all types of carry, a tough and spill-proof inner lining, and a natural look that goes well with everything.
Your Long-Lasting, Waterproof Bag:
We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold at least 135 pounds, and has a waterproof interior that's easy to wipe clean.
Your Bag Fights Landfills:
This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop.
Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle:
The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives.
- 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 50 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivet