For centuries, palo santo, or “wood of the saints,” has been used to clear energies and purify spaces. Make room for the good things in life. Make room for who you’re becoming. Burn a PALO SANTO incense cone daily to reset your mind, perfume your hair, and refresh the air. Light before guests arrive. Light after lovers depart. Or light alone to sanctify the most sacred of bodies — your own.
Scent Notes: Bone-dry wood, stolen smokes, sunburnt sheets, lovers old and new.
Place a PALO SANTO incense cone in the abalone shell then place on a heat-safe surface or vessel, light cone tip until flame forms a cherry, then extinguish. Burn time: 20 minutes.
- 20 incense cones from the Andes in Peru
- Organic incense that is fair trade, sustainably and ethically sourced palo santo and vegetable gum, free from synthetics, additives, or synthetic binders or igniters.
- Tinted glass jar with dome cap offers UV protection to maintain the integrity of cones
- Abalone shell holder strikes a balance between wood and pearl, masculine and feminine, light and dark
- Extra thick cone burns for 20+ minutes — ideal for larger spaces that need heavier scenting or for moments that call for clearing the air
- Envisioned in California. Made in Peru.
Sustainably sourced from Peru. Our cones are made from trees that fall naturally and cure in the sun untouched for up to four years.